August 20, 2022
Digital Branding strategy or Digital PR is a SEO marketing tactic designed to optimize a brand’s digital footprint.
Our simple definition is to increase brand mentions online. We accomplish this objective by strategically securing online placements through media relationships.
The difference between traditional PR and digital PR is that digital PR is purely online. Traditional PR prioritizes brand mentions in print magazines, radio interviews, and TV appearances. Digital PR devalues those opportunities and makes new ways for your brand to get recognized .
In other words, Digital PR is a service that prioritizes external backlinks, brand mentions, and brand awareness online.
What’s a day to day look like? Here it is.
- Develop deep relationships with digital influencers, content marketing managers, and website owners through email and social media platforms like Twitter & LinkedIn
- Build media lists with attentiveness to site credibility, page relevance, and site overlap
- Conduct extensive backlink audits of clients and competitors to identify placement opportunities
- Work with Director of SEO to create content once placement opportunities are secured
- Distinguish good and bad placement opportunities with the help of SEO tools like Ahrefs and Majestic
- Manage a team of freelancers to ensure client deliverables are met in our project management platform
- Monitor keyword alerts and conduct timely outreach to increase referral traffic and external links to client websites
- Evaluate and reply to HARO opportunities for timely and relevant placements
- Execute periodic digital promotion campaigns using email marketing, social media, and paid ads to reach the right influencers
- Identify and submit to profiles, directories, Wikipedia pages, and PR submission sites to increase client brand awareness